Our clients and their furry companions are always made to feel welcomed and appreciated.
Our love and passion for what we do shines as bright as the smiles that will greet you!
Click here to meet our family!
Fear Free Tip of the Week:
For smaller dogs, consider putting them in a crate/carrier. Place the carrier on the floor behind the passenger seat-it's away from the airbags and there's less movement of the carrier itself. Be sure to provide a non-slip liner inside the carrier so your dog can have steady footing.
- We have partnered with Vets First Choice to create an online pharmacy for our clients to safely purchase pharmaceuticals and prescription foods. All products are backed 100% by the manufacturer. To learn more, please contact us.
- In honor of Holiday's we will be collecting "paw print donations" through the end of the year. Your donation will be acknowledged and displayed on our "Thanks for Giving" wall. All donations will go to our good Samaritan fund, providing services and medications at NO COST to pets in need.
- The clinic will be closed on November 23rd in observance of Thanksgiving holiday and resume normal business hours on November 24th.
Did you know?
- Obesity can pose serious risk to your pet's health. We can offer you advice on getting your pet's waistline more trim. There can also be an underlying medical condition causing the extra pounds. Contact us to help your pet get on the right track to better health!
- If a dog has a recurrent dermatitis(pyoderma/skin infection/staph infection) and antibiotics alone do not clear it up, there is most likely an underlying condition. VERY RARELY are skin infections primary.
- You do not have to live around or
visit wooded or high brush areas for your pet to encounter ticks! Small rodents,
such as mice, can carry infected ticks into your home and potentially expose
you and your pet to many diseases, including Lymes disease.
Contact us to learn more about prevention and testing.